The Rotary Club of Langhorne
Chartered June 1, 1961
"Rotary is a global network of 1.2 million neighbors, friends, leaders, and problem-solvers who come together to make positive, lasting change in communities at home and abroad."
The Rotary Club of Langhorne is a service, social and professional leadership organization that enriches the lives of people in Langhorne and the surrounding areas. As community leaders, members of the club provide service and support for families, schools, non-profit organizations, community programs, groups, and individuals in need.
Rotary members believe that we have a shared responsibility to take action on our world’s most persistent issues. Our 35,000+ clubs work together globally to:
- Promote peace and goodwill
- Fight disease, homelessness, hunger and drugs
- Provide clean water, sanitation, and hygiene
- Save mothers and children
- Support education and youth programs
- Assist communities and grow local economies
Our Values and Guiding Principles
For more than 110 years, our guiding principles have been the foundation of our values: service, fellowship, diversity, integrity, and leadership.
For Additional Information
- If you are interested in becoming a member of the Rotary Club of Langhorne, simply come to one of our meetings, or contact our membership chairperson, Chris Blaydon.
- For speaking opportunities at our club, contact Sue Hennigan.
- To receive/send information to our club, contact Cyndy Diegel.
We are proud to also sponsor the Neshaminy High School